Pianos that range from 50 – 100+ years old most often need replacement or repair to their moving and non moving parts. In the company’s workshop in Al Quoz, pianos are carefully restored to their former glory. All piano restorations are accompanied by a 10 year warranty. Parts are replaced with only the highest quality standards and bass strings are replaced with exact rescaled duplicates to insure the optimal sound quality the piano’s manufacturer intended.
The following list details the restoration services we offer in our Dubai workshop
- Reconditioning of old castors or Replacement of old cast iron castors with new dual rubber castors (wheels). There are many different types of wheels available including brass wheels of various sizes. We also carry piano brand and model specific dollies
- Brass/Silver hardware replacement, reconditioning and/or repair
- Outside Cabinet repairs and Polyester Cabinet Polishing
- Key Re-bushing and Keycap replacement. Ivory key reconditioning also available
- String replacement with exact rescaled duplicates of copper wound strings and new high quality steel (ROSLEAU) tenor and treble section strings
- Tuning pin replacement
- Pinblock replacement (if needed)
- Soundboard replacement (if needed) or repair
- Cast Iron Frame Refinishing
- Bridge repair or replacement
- Decal replacement with official reprint (Name of piano on fallboard)
- Action Replacement (if needed) or repair
- Hammer replacement
If we have missed something or you do not see something on our list that you are certain a certified piano technician can accomplish, don’t hesitate to ask.